2016 Twice Baked:
A Family & Century Ride in Support of Mental Health
HEAT UP the country roads of Atlanta on July 10th! Starting at Villa Rica Middle School, you can blaze your trail on the 50-mile loop – TWICE – to complete your Century Ride.
Or choose a shorter distance on your own, with a buddy, or with the whole family!
We are PUMPED to sizzle the streets of Atlanta again for this brilliant event.
Choose the distance and type of ride below to register or donate now.
14 Mile Family Fun RideThe Most Popular Path
- Go at your own pace, and bring the whole family along for the ride.
- There’s a rest stop at the 6 mile mark, to take break and fuel up for the finish line.
28, 50, 64 and 100 MilesThe Road Less Travelled
- Choose 1 of 4 distance options, including the “Twice Baked Century Ride”, which doubles the 50 mile route
- Whatever your fitness level or distance goal, you’ll cross the finish line with pride
Donate Without RidingIf cycling just isn't your thing
- People of ages and fitness levels are welcome to join us for the ride! But you can make a difference right from where you’re sitting now.
- We gratefully accept your contribution to help provide Psychletherapy & housing scholarships for persons with mental illness.
* Early bird fees now in effect. SAVE $5 on registration until June 17th, 2016.
Online registration closes on July 8th.